For Sale: After owning this 2019 Triton 19TRX Patriot for 3 years it is now time for me to sell it. I purchased this boat from Anglers Choice in Lexington, NC in 2019. The boat has been fantastic! I’ve had zero issues, and zero warranty work.
The boat has the following options:
– 1 Garmin 106SV Echomap Ultra at Console
– GT34 Transducer with 2D puck in bilge
– NMEA Connection to bow unit
– Ethernet connection to bow unit
– Mounted on a Bass Boat Technologies Single Console Mount
– 1 Garmin 106SV Echomap Ultra at Bow
– LVS34 Livescope Transducer
– Livescope Black Box is mounted in rod compartment
– Mounted on a Bass Boat Technologies Single Bow Mount
– Garmin SteadyCast GPS puck configured through NMEA network
– Rite Hite Livescope Turret mounted to trolling motor
– TH Marine Hydrowave
– Mounted on a Bass Boat Technologies Accessory mount above the Garmin 106SV
– Garmin Force 50” Force Trolling Motor
– 2 Props come with the trolling motor, performance, and weedless
– Custom wired fuse block and 10 Gauge wire ran and mounted into the rod compartment to provide clean power to the front graph and electronics
– Bobs Machine Shop Deck Plugs (color matched – orange)
– Bobs Machine Shop Deck Saver for Trolling Motor Support Arm (color matched – orange)
– 2 Sportsman Power Poles
– Push button installed at the console
– 2-foot stomp buttons installed at the bow
– Wireless remote is also available
– 2 Power Pole Pumps were installed in the bilge
– 2019 Mercury Pro XS 225HP 4 Stroke Engine
– 463 hours (hours will go up slightly)
– Engine serviced at 100 hours, 200 hours, 300 hours, 400 hours
– Latest service was done by Performance East in February 2022
– 300-hour service performed in February 2022 which included spark plugs, water impeller, etc.
– Service performed at Performance East in Goldsboro, NC
– Lower unit oil changed in July 2022
– Mercury Mobile Vessel View Installed (View motor diagnostics on your smartphone)
– Use your smartphone to view motor diagnostics, motor hours, alarms, etc.
– Fury 23P Prop
– Slidemaster 10-Inch Manual Jackplate (black in color)
– Mercury 5-Year Extended Warranty – valid until 2024
– Tuffskinz Motor Cover Installed
– X2 AGM Cranking Battery purchased and installed in 2020 – Battery has a 5-year warranty
– 3 12-volt Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries installed in 2020 for trolling motor. Batteries are bluetooth compatible and have an 11 year warranty.
– Minn Kota Precision 460 Battery Charger
– Marine Master Trailer
– New Maxis Trailer Tires installed in February 2022
– Bunk Carpet is in great shape
– All trailer lights work as expected
– Trailer Steps – Custom installed BoatEFX steps installed (matching color)
– Boat will be hand washed and waxed before being sold
– Some general wear and tear should be expected. After 4 years in service, the boat does have some scratches from general use but nothing major.
– Some paint is missing from the Mercury Lower Unit. This can probably be fixed under warranty. A can of spray paint from Parts Vu will fix the issue.
– Speedometer is not accurate.
Other Notes of Interest
– All jack plate and motor mount bolts have been torqued to spec with a torque wrench
– The batteries are in great shape and DO NOT need to be replaced.
– You can view me fishing out of this boat on my YouTube channel (@JeffreyDavisFishing). You can see how the boat handles rough water and how it fishes.
– NADA has this boat valued at $49,500.
– My asking price for the boat with all options listed above is $49,500.
– If you need help with financing I have a contact at Collins Boats in Smithfield, NC that can help you get financed.
The boat is located in Raleigh NC and is available for purchase in February 2023. I will be happy to take you out of the boat for a demo ride. I can meet you at Falls Lake, Kerr Lake, or anywhere in the Raleigh, NC area for you to check it out.
You may contact me at 252.661.5454 if you’re interested. Thanks for your interest. I’m sure you’ll catch thousands of fish out of this awesome boat just like I have.